Friday, September 20, 2013

Example of a cop not knowing what the hell he's talking about!

 By: Robert Menard
Maxim = No man may govern another without his consent.
Lets see it in action
Menard "I deny my consent to the terms of your contract and by the rule of contract law your contract is invalid."
Cop "I don't agree to your withdrawal of consent and by the rule of contract law you must agree to it because your very argument rests that "no man may govern another without his consent" and by withdrawing your consent to my rules you are attempting to force your rules on me without my consent"
THIS IS THE IDIOCY OF THE RANDI FORUM. According to them, if you refuse to enter into a contract with them (as contract law allows), they can refuse to be bound by contract law, and then claim their contract is lawfully binding upon you.
DAFUQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment