Monday, October 14, 2013

Notices Affidavits Writs And Allodial Title


A sovereign American affects their affairs at law through notices,
affidavits, and writs. The simple truth is that most of the time when people end
up in court, it is for some violation ticket of some type. The first thing we
must realize is that all of these tickets that will be left on your car or given
when you are pulled over, including stop work notices or any other notice, are
just notices. There are 4 ways to deal with these tickets, payment, dispute,
ignore them, and conditional acceptance.
When most people go to court for a traffic violation for example, they are
not in trouble for what they did to get the ticket, but for what they did not do
in the 30 day period before going to court. If you got a notice for a ticket,
and did not send any notices of your own to attempt discussion, you are in court
in conflict in dishonor. If you dispute the ticket without offering discussion,
you are in court in conflict in dishonor. If you ignore the ticket you end up in
court in conflict in dishonor. So the only real option is the one they never
tell you about. You have the ability to accept the notice, conditional
acceptance is the key to remaining in honor, which is much more important than
arguing with a cop about the ticket.
If you are pulled over and get a ticket what the cop wants you to do is sign
and take the copy, but doing this is dishonoring a bill of exchange. A ticket is
like a bill at a restaraunt, it is just a bill of exchange, and you have a right
to demand the original. When a cop tries to give you a ticket just say " I
recognize that as a bill of exchange, I am willing to accept your presentment".
He might play the "what you mean you do not want to sign it" game. Just say
"why would I dishonor your bill of exchange, I am open to you presenting the
original". At this point he has to give you an original signed bill, if he does
not and imposes a copy sign the copy under protest and duress and march it right
to your notary pubic. Draft a NOTICE OF PROTEST FOR NON PRESENTMENT, have that
notice notarized and send it to the issuing police dept. They now have 3 days to
represent the original or the cop who endorsed that ticket ends up liable to pay
it just like a waitress when she forgets to give a customer their bill.
Notices are really quite simple documents. In the situation above you need
only one notice. When that goes unanswered and you go to court and are asked how
you plea, your answers are as follows: 1. I am competant to speak on my own
behalf and administrate my own affairs. 2. I do not stand under the charges. 3.
I do not consent to adjudication services as there has been no discussion in
this matter. Hand your notarized notice to the judge and you win automatically.
Not only do you win but the cop that wrote you the ticket ends up paying it,
because no one can claim you owe them money without presenting you a bill.
Liability cannot be generated without remedy.
The 4 notices you will be using most often are:

You should be able to craft notices by yourself but these will do the trick
until you steady your own hand through experience. You should be able to use
these notices attached as a template to form your own. I started by sending
notice of understanding, intent, and claim of right upon my county Sheriff. The
county Sheriff is the highest common law officer, responsible for all cops in
the county. This notice includes a fee schedule for harassment by police that
you can activate any time AND COLLECT ON. If you use these 3 notices you can
then obtain an administrative default judgement. I am currently seeking in this
process an administrative default judgement of permanent estoppel to bar all
statutory charges. This notice process is the same process that cops use with
tickets to get you into court in conflict in dishonor. Flip the script and use
it yourself, and you will secure a level of freedom you may never have imagined.
These judgements do not get overturned because they are not based on law, or on
fact, they are based on the lawful process of discussion required before you can
get to an appropriate place of adjudication. It doesn't matter what the issue
is, if you use this process, byt the time you get to court you will be the only
one there, and you will have a signed judgment in your favor.</P>

Your notices, are essentially affidavits, affidavits are a little more
forceful than notices. Anything you attest to under penalty of perjury is an
affidavit. A deposition of true testimony. We are going to use affidavits and
our county recorder's office to delcare allodial title to our property. Homes,
cars, boats, motorcycles, children, marriage, anything you can register, and receive a
"certificate" in exchange for registration. It sounds sick but our system is set
up that allows the registration of children in exchange for birth certificates.
If you never register your children, you never give consent to CPS to take away
your kids. Your registration of your child in exchange for a certificate is
evidence of consent as you had no obligation of law to do it. If there is no
lawful mandate, it is voluntary consent. If you have registered your kids you
can cancel it and declare allodial title much in the same way as a piece of
property. I agree that looking at children as property is sickening, but if you
do not register them in the first place you wouldn't be in this position.
Your writ, like a writs of Habeus Corpus should be a last resort, and are
intended here in NY where I live, for all matters where you are in any manner
under any color or pretense constrained in your liberty. You can use a writ of
Habeus Corpus to get out of jail, rescue your car from impound and many other
things. You are going to want to use affidavits to declare allodial title to
property that was registered by mistake of fact. Luckily we the people are the
supreme law of the land, we are the purpose for the Constitution.


The Declaration of Independence and Constitution have set up a guaranteed
right to own ALL property in allodium. Say you go to the store and purchase a
brand new bicycle. The moment you pay for it you posess allodial title to that
property, it is yours free and clear, no taxes, no duties, no other
requirements, you can take it out on the road that very moment. Your receipt is
your allodial title. This truth is the same when you purchase an automobile.
Your automobile does not BECOME a MOTOR VEHICLE unless you register it. As
explained before registration is the signing over of partial ownership, it is
the transfer of the allodial title to the State for safekeeping, once registered
the allodial title is used against you as surety for your compliance to the
motor vehicle code, and a requirement of a license is imposed, lawfully because
you consented through registration, the right to travel is not removed by law,
it is waived by consent.
Americans have a fundamental right to own all of their property in allodium,
and if you have made the mistake of registering it, it can still be undone. You
have the right to cancel registration at any time. The state only has partial
ownership while it is registered. Once you cancel your registration you can
lawfully swear out an affidavit or notice, whatever you prefer, to declare under
penalty of perjury that you have allodial title. Call it, "Affidavit Declaring
Allodial Title". Your notice will go unrefuted, no one is going to touch this.
Once you own your property in allodium you no longer pay any tax on it, it is
just like buying a bicycle, there is no obligation of law to register your car,
home, or any other property, once you own that property in allodium you can
feel free to enjoy and use it. You have a right to own property, you have a
right to travel, and as long as you do not do commerce on the road you have no
requirement that preceeds your private travel. Not registering your car does not
mean you cannot use it, not having a license doesn't mean you cannot operate it.
Allodial title means complete uncontestable indisputable free and complete access and use
to a piece of property. It cannot be leined by judgements or the IRS, and you have the
lawful authority to use force to defend it, even from those who claim to have
the lawful authority to seize it. In short, no one ever attempts to seize
allodial property.


No comments:

Post a Comment