Monday, February 10, 2014

Notice to Terminate W -4 Withholding Agreement

 By: Rob Johnson
Author of the book, Sui Jurise Law.

Company name 
Company Address 
City, State Zip 

Your Name
Your Address
City, State Zip

Notice to Terminate W -4 Withholding Agreement

Dear Payroll Representative,

I am writing to give notice of cancellation regarding th e W-4 Withholding agreement executed upon the onset of our working relationship. This form was not executed voluntarily, but under duress as it is always presented as an obligatory pre requisite of a job when it is not.

Pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 31.3402(p)-1(2) I am writing to give you notice that I no longer "mutually agree" to ANY withholding from my pay. Be advised that I am well read into all of the related intricacies and that absent my voluntary signed consent submitted upon form W-4 , or a judicial court order, any further withholding from my pay i s not lawful, and the payroll representative, should this notice go ignored, will bear the penalties alone and will be held solely responsible for any and all amounts withheld unlawfully after receipt of this notice. If the payroll representative carries errors and omissions insurance the claim will first be filed there, for all amounts, each and every time there are monies withheld from my earnings. If the representative does not carry errors and omissions insurance that would be most unfortunate for them should amounts be unlawfully withheld from my pay.

While I do apologize for the general tone of this notice, I have found it is necessary to avoid any misunderstandings, to inform you that I will ma keuse of all lawful and peaceful remedy available at law to defend my property. Also let it be known that you are hereby "on notice", and that ignorance of the law while it is no excuse for violating it, cannot even be claimed after this notice is received, and that failure to comply will be a willful act that will subject the payroll representative to more serious penalties, which potentially may include criminal charges should this notice not be observed. Please be advised that this is not a request to be decided upon, but lawful notice, and that compliance is not optional. Al so please be advised further that I will not be manipulated into signing another W-4 form filled out exempt. A W-4 is not a "withholding exemption certificate", it is a withholding "allowance " certificate, and withholding is explicitly no longer allowed as it is mutually voluntary to begin with and I do not volunteer. Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter.



 Do you wish to be :
❏ SOVEREIGN - under the republican form of government
❏ SUBJECT - under the democratic form of government?
Do you want government to :
❏ Secure rights, and Govern by consent
❏ Govern without your consent
Do you prefer to have :
❏ Inalienable endowed rights to life and liberty (natural and personal)
❏ Government granted human rights and civil rights (i.e. privileges)
Do you wish to live :
❏ Untroubled by servant government
❏ Obligated to obey sovereign government
Do you want :
❏ your private property rights respected
❏ your qualified ownership privileges taxed and regulated


All big criminals wear costumes. And pirates wear badges!

No minimum IQ to become a cop.

Doesen't Understand The Law, Enforces It Anyway.

Look the guy in the black dress in the eye and say

Look the guy in the black dress in the eye and say:

I am here by special appearance Sui Juris [1], and refuse to stand under Coram non judice [2]. I have waived all benefits and privileges, and stand on my rights, and there is no Assentio mentium [3] in these proceedings and Invito beneficium non datur [4].
Now, if you don't understand [5] what I just said on and for the record, I will give you a minute to retire to your law library now to go look up the meaning of the law I just spoke. If you do not understand what I have just said, then this is a simple court of equity and not a court of law, and I hereby dismiss all charges against me due to Invito beneficium non datur, and I do not grant you my consent. Good day.

1. Sui Juris - By ones own right.
2. Coram non judice - Before one who is not a judge.
3. Assentio mentium - The meeting of minds, i.e. mutual assent. NOTE: Mutual consent.
4. Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
5. Understand - To stand under anthers authority, or the authority of law, or statutes, acts, or codes by ones own consent.

If there is any discrepancy in the modern legal (legalese) words and phrases found in such publications as Blacks law (legal) dictionary, the Latin is with out question the superior definition of the lawful meaning of the words and should be used in court to get your point 'dead eye' across to the equity administers. A useful list of Latin phrases used in law is located at the bottom of this page.

ALSO~ If your status is citizen, don't even think about using anything like this. They will fry you alive. You can not stand on rights you have given away by consent in exchange for privileges.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Required Knowledge if one must enter a court / and or administrative notice process.

By Jamie Barker on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:41pm

I do not understand the charge.

I am here to insist on sufficient (N)otice, (D)isclosure, and (D)iscovery, so that I may

(1) properly respond,

(2) prepare my defense, or

(3) knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily plead guilty....

To do so I must be apprised by opposing counsel (DA or AG) of the


(2)Jurisdiction, and

(3) Rule of action or procedure for that jurisdiction.

You need only ask the right questions.Is this civil or criminal? And if criminal, admiralty maritime or common law? Is this a state Court of the Judiciary, or a federal franchise incorporated for profit setting?

"I present myself before the court, to be apprised by opposing counsel the full and fair notice, disclosure and discovery of the nature and cause of this action, including the petitioners standing to sue, the jurisdiction, the claim and rule of action for that jurisdiction. So that I may ascertain my defenses in these proceedings, Am I charged in the original process as a natural being or corporate person? As the original process does not specify, it does not comport with the requirements of due process nor does it provide required notice".


"Special Appearance; A term used in the American law of civil procedure to describe a civil defendant's appearance in the court of another state solely to dispute the personal jurisdiction of the court over that defendant. Prior to the advent of this procedure, defendants had to either appear in the other state's court to defend the case on the merits, or not show up in court at all, and then mount a collateral attack on any judgment rendered against them, when the plaintiff came to the defendant's state to collect on the judgment. In a legal catch-22, if the defendant appeared solely to contest jurisdiction, the court would then be permitted to assert jurisdiction based on the defendant's presence..

In response to the apparent inequity presented by this situation, most states have passed (not that permission is required, only Prior Notice) statutes permitting the defendant to make a special appearance in the courts of the state to contest jurisdiction, without further subjecting themselves to the jurisdiction of the court. The equivalent of such an appearance is possible in U.S. federal courts, for the defendant may make a motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction. Where a special appearance is permitted, the term general appearance is used to denote the normal type of appearance in court. A "special appearance" is in contrast to a "general appearance".

"Do to the prosecuting Attorney and your failure to notice or dispute my claim, documents filed, and also my verbal notice during court. This actually constitutes Acquiescence on the courts part, and I accept the courts silence as such, and being so Law demands that this Case be Vacated with Prejudice".


It does not appear you are alleging or accusing me of any form of crime, but rather that I am in breach of a contractual agreement. Is this true?

Is this proceeding a transaction of a security interest and do transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties?

I insist you to Produce a copy of this contract I am accused of violating.

I was not given the original bill of the citation, just a copy. If jurisdiction is found, I request to see the original bill of this citation.

The case of the State lacks merit as it lacks ALL elements of a valid cause of action, corpus delicti, standing, is wholly devoid of actual or justifiable controversy, and as such there is not even jurisdiction for the court to hear the case.

Any such contract that might exist would be inherently null and void ab initio (from the beginning) as the contract would have been missing most of the elements needed for a contract to be binding (full disclosure).

Any action taken will result in my "special appearance" to challenge jurisdiction, while proceeding Sui Juris which will result in a dismissal of charges without a 'real party of interest' .

If my rights are NOT observed and respected ALL peaceful and lawful remedy available at law will be utilized to Lawfully and Peacefully defend under warrant of the law, the lawful rights I am claiming and exercising.

My FEE SCHEDULE for any transgression by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is (1 oz of gold) ONE OUNCE OF GOLD per hour, (which of this date January 8, 2013 is 1,662.00 per ounce) or portion thereof for being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (5oz of gold) FIVE OUNCES OF GOLD or portion thereof, per hour, or $5,000 if gold value falls below $1,000, if I, (or any property I own) am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subject to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent.

The officer made use of emergency lights to effect a non emergency, non felony stop, in addition to non presentment of the original bill.

I claim that the law of agent and principal does apply and that service upon one is equal to both.

I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on videotape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.



An affidavit is a statement of facts. Therefore, you should include all the facts that are relevant in your case. Importantly, your affidavit should support the orders you have asked the Court to make in your application or response. The length of your affidavit will depend on the complexity of your case. Your affidavit does not need to be lengthy as long as you include all the facts that you are relying on as evidence. Try and leave out things not relevant to what the Court has to decide..

There is limited opportunity to give a personal account of your evidence in court. Most evidence is provided by affidavit. This allows a case to run more quickly and efficiently as all parties know what evidence is before the Court.

Generally, an affidavit should not set out the opinion of the person making the affidavit; that is, it must be based on facts not your beliefs or views. The exception is where the person is giving evidence as an expert; for instance, a psychologist or licensed valuer.Where possible you should avoid referring to facts that are based on information received from others (known as hearsay evidence). There are, however, a number of exceptions to the hearsay rule. If you need to rely on hearsay evidence in your affidavit, get legal advice to see whether it would be admissible in court.

You should not refer to anything said or documents produced in connection with an attempt to negotiate a settlement of your dispute, as these are not admissible as evidence in Court. There are some exceptions and if you want to refer to these communications you should read section 131 of the Evidence Act 1995 (Cth). If you are unsure about what can and cannot be included in your affidavit, you should seek legal advice.

Attaching documents If you refer to a document in your affidavit, you must attach a copy of it to the back of your affidavit (known as an annexure). Examples of an annexure are a contract of sale or a child’s school report. If there is more than one annexure, you need to refer to each one by a number or letter; for example, Annexure 1 or Annexure A. You also need to number the annexures consecutively, that is, from the first page of the first annexure to the last page of the last annexure.Each annexure must have a statement signed by the authorized person identifying the annexure as the document referred to in the affidavit. The wording of the statement is:This is the document referred to as Annexure [insert reference number] in the affidavit of [insert deponent’s name], sworn/affirmed at [insert place] on [insert date] before me [authorized person to sign and provide name and qualification]. The statement must be signed at the same time as the affidavit and by the same authorized person.

Signing an affidavit The person making an affidavit (the deponent) must sign the bottom of each page in the presence of an authorized person, such as a lawyer or Justice of the Peace. On the last page of the affidavit the following details must be set out (known as a jurat):the full name of the person making the affidavit, and their signature whether the affidavit is sworn or affirmed the day and place the person signs the affidavit, and the full name and occupation of the authorized person, and their signature.If any alterations (such as corrections, cross-outs or additions) are made to the affidavit, the person making the affidavit and the witness must initial each alteration.