Monday, February 10, 2014

Notice to Terminate W -4 Withholding Agreement

 By: Rob Johnson
Author of the book, Sui Jurise Law.

Company name 
Company Address 
City, State Zip 

Your Name
Your Address
City, State Zip

Notice to Terminate W -4 Withholding Agreement

Dear Payroll Representative,

I am writing to give notice of cancellation regarding th e W-4 Withholding agreement executed upon the onset of our working relationship. This form was not executed voluntarily, but under duress as it is always presented as an obligatory pre requisite of a job when it is not.

Pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 31.3402(p)-1(2) I am writing to give you notice that I no longer "mutually agree" to ANY withholding from my pay. Be advised that I am well read into all of the related intricacies and that absent my voluntary signed consent submitted upon form W-4 , or a judicial court order, any further withholding from my pay i s not lawful, and the payroll representative, should this notice go ignored, will bear the penalties alone and will be held solely responsible for any and all amounts withheld unlawfully after receipt of this notice. If the payroll representative carries errors and omissions insurance the claim will first be filed there, for all amounts, each and every time there are monies withheld from my earnings. If the representative does not carry errors and omissions insurance that would be most unfortunate for them should amounts be unlawfully withheld from my pay.

While I do apologize for the general tone of this notice, I have found it is necessary to avoid any misunderstandings, to inform you that I will ma keuse of all lawful and peaceful remedy available at law to defend my property. Also let it be known that you are hereby "on notice", and that ignorance of the law while it is no excuse for violating it, cannot even be claimed after this notice is received, and that failure to comply will be a willful act that will subject the payroll representative to more serious penalties, which potentially may include criminal charges should this notice not be observed. Please be advised that this is not a request to be decided upon, but lawful notice, and that compliance is not optional. Al so please be advised further that I will not be manipulated into signing another W-4 form filled out exempt. A W-4 is not a "withholding exemption certificate", it is a withholding "allowance " certificate, and withholding is explicitly no longer allowed as it is mutually voluntary to begin with and I do not volunteer. Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment