1. YOU [citizen / subject] HAVE THE RIGHT [what they mean by right is civil liberty, not a right] TO REMAIN SILENT [You are never obligated to incriminate yourself].
2. ANYTHING [everything] YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT [court of equity] OF LAW [not law. statutory].
3. YOU [person] HAVE THE RIGHT [privilege, not right] TO TALK [confess] TO A LAWYER [agent of the BAR] AND HAVE HIM PRESENT WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE BEING QUESTIONED. [to represent the interests of the BAR society]
4. IF YOU [person] CAN NOT AFFORD A LAWYER [agent of the BAR], ONE WILL BE APPOINTED TO REPRESENT [because your a child to the court] YOU [person] BEFORE ANY QUESTIONING  IF YOU [person] WISH .
5. YOU [person] CAN DECIDE AT ANY TIME TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS [privilege, not right] AND NOT ANSWER  ANY QUESTIONS  OR MAKE ANY STATEMENTS.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND  EACH OF THESE RIGHTS [privilege, not rights] I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU [Fiction / person]?
HAVING THESE RIGHTS IN MIND, DO YOU WISH TO TALK [inform on yourself] TO US [legal fiction / corporate STATE] NOW?
 Court of equity: A chancery court, equity court or court of equity is a court that is authorized to apply principles of equity, as opposed to law, to cases brought before it.
 Person: A legal fiction. A corporation is a "person" for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law.
Foreign governments otherwise eligible to sue in United States courts are "persons" entitled to institute a suit for treble damages for alleged antitrust violations under the Clayton Act (15 U.S.C.A. § 12 et seq.).
Illegitimate children are "persons" within the meaning of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
 Lawyer representation: When represented by a lawyer, you are assumed to be a incompetent child. There is no actual representation due to the BAR society's conflict of interests. A lawyer does not practice law in equity court. A lawyer is only allowed to move within statutes. Also see http://accountabilityforpeople.blogspot.com/2013/02/so-you-want-to-be-represented-by-lawyer.html
 Wish: Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable; want something that cannot or probably will not happen. From a sovereign, a wish is a command. [you are not sovereign when represented under a lawyers BAR license]
 Question: punishment, crm. law. A means sometimes employed, in some countries, by means of torture, to compel supposed great criminals to disclose their accomplices, or to acknowledge their crimes.2. This torture is called question, because, as the unfortunate person accused is made to suffer pain, he is asked questions as to his supposed crime or accomplices. The same as torture.
 Answer: Denotes an assumption of liability
 Waiver: The renunciation, repudiation, abandonment, or surrender of some claim, right, privilege, or of the opportunity to take advantage of some delect, irregular- Vity, or wrong. The passing by of an occasion to enforce a legal right, whereby the right to enforce the same is lost; a common instance of this is where a landlord waives a forfeiture of a lease by receiving rent, or distraining for M rent, which has accrued due after the breach of covenant causing the forfeiture became known to him. Wharton. This word is commonly used to denote the declining to take advantage of an irregularity in legal proceedings, or of a forfeiture incurred through breach of covenants in a lease. A gift of goods may be waived by adisagreement to accept; so a plaintiff may commonly sue in contract waiving the tort Brown. See Bennecke v. Insurance Co., 105 U. S. 355, 20 L. Ed. 990; Christenson v. Carleton, 69 Vt 91. 37 Atl. 226; Shaw v. Spencer, 100 Mass. 395, 97 Am. Dec. 107, 1 Am. Bep. 115; Star Brewery Co. v. Primas, 103 111. 652, 45 N. E. 145; Reid v. Field, 83 Va. 26, 1 S. E. 395; Caulfield v. Fiunegan, 114 Ala. 39, 21 South. 484; Lyman v. Little ton, 50 N. H. 54; Smiley v. Barker, 83 Fed. 684, 28 C. C. A. 9; Boos v. Ewiug, 17 Ohio, 523, 49 Am. Dec. 478.