Friday, November 15, 2013

Notice Of Understanding, Intent, Claim of Right, and Notice of Permanent Estoppel by Acquiescence

 
Dear sheriff,

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent. Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within FIFTEEN (15) days of service of notice of this action.

I am serving herewith, My Notice Of Understanding and Intent and my Claim of Right, as well as Notice of Estoppel through acquiescence. You will find the enclosed intact and complete.

I ____________ of the ______________ family , a flesh and blood living soul do hereby make oath and state the following is my truth and my law.

Whereas : it is my understanding that America and all her people enjoy the protection of common-law and it is my understanding that all living beings (flesh and blood) are created equally under one creator and it is my understanding that we are sharing this existence on Earth together under our creator and it is my understanding that we have been given a conscience to deliberate and make decisions for ourselves and it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory and it is my understanding that a statute is defined as a legislative rule of society which has been given the force of law, and it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a Common goal and it is my understanding that the government of America is a Representative Body and Representation can only come from consent and

Whereas I am a peaceful and responsible human being and it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Free-Inhabitant under any act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time.

Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and effected parties, that I, (____________ of the ______________ family ) a Sovereign, Free-Inhabitant do hereby state clearly and specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law and trade, exchange and barter.

Furthermore: I claim the right not to apply for licenses, permits or to seek permission to do any action, that are already lawful,

I claim the right to exercise my "common law right to travel", unhindered, unencumbered, at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed mechanically propelled automobile,

I claim the right to possess, cultivate or use medicinally any plant or other medicine. Also to exercise omnipotent control over all of my own medical affairs with or without a Doctor's oversight.

I claim the right to possess unregistered firearms and ammunition and to use the same for target practice at a range or for hunting for food and further swear under oath never to open fire on another human being unless I am in fear of my life and as a last resort to protect any other human life. I Also swear to come to the aide of any peace officer should they request my assistance. That is my personal oath.

Furthermore, I claim that the intentional blurring of the lines and the failure to define between that which is legal, and that which is lawful in order to extract capital from the masses by legislating freedom and then putting a price tag on it is a crime on Man, and the failure to define between the Natural man and the State created Fiction is nothing short of fraud, theft, breach of trust and forced slavery, a heinous criminal activity of the most odious form.

I claim that the courts in the United Staets of America are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I furthermore claim that they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do herby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is (1oz of gold ) ONE OUNCE OF GOLD ($1,366.00) per hour or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (5oz of gold) FIVE OUNCES OF GOLD ($6,830.00) per hour or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent.]

Furthermore, I state that it is my duty to Claim such rights, to protect them and ensure they exist for future generations.Furthermore, I claim that the law of agent and principal does apply and that service upon one is equal to both.Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.

Responses must be under Oath attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certification of service.

Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self

Signed: .

Witness: .

Notary: .

(You print this up, have it notarized, and the Notary Public puts this original in the file and holds this original Bill of exchange for collection along with the first one. The Notary sends a certified true copy, in my case to the Sheriff. If the Sheriff registers a response he may pick up both of the original bills of exchange and all is done. If there is no response the next notice is crafted by the Notary, and placed into your file, sending another certified copy of that Notice to the Sheriff.)

--------------------------------

Notice Of Dishonor

Dear

I am writing to inform you that you have dishonored my Notice of Understanding, Intent, Claim of Right, and Permanent Estoppel by acquiescence, by failing to accept and respond. Through your silence you have confirmed that we share an understanding regarding all points in the original notice received by you on October 7th 2010. This notice is to both inform you of the fact that you have dishonored my notice, and to give you another opportunity to respond and to clarify anything you do not understand. You have another ten (10) days to respond to this original notice that I have properly served upon you. I look forward to your response and an opportunity to discuss this matter. Responses must be under oath, bond, and full commercial liability, and received within ten (10) days from the date this notice is received. Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Signature

Witness

Notary

(If there is no response to the Notice of dishonor, the Notary Public crafts the NOTICE OF PROTEST FOR NON ACCEPTANCE. Protest A formal statement in writing by a notary public, under seal, that a certain bill of exchange or promissory note was on a certain day presented for payment, or acceptance, and that such payment or acceptance was refused. The Sheriff gets another 10 days to come in and pick up these original bills by registering a response. The example below is as if it were coming from you, but the Notary can use this and your other notices to craft their own notice of protest. That is really supposed to be crafted and sent by the Notary Public.)

--------------------------------

Notice Of Protest For Non Acceptance

Dear As Notary Public I am writing this notice of Protest for Non Acceptance, under seal, in a formal statement, to advise you that a bill of exchange was on 10/06/2010, presented for acceptance, and that such acceptance was refused. The notice sent on 10/06/2010 was verified received by your signature via certified mail return receipt on 10/07/2010, and fifteen (15) days were given for acceptance.

On 11/16/2010, well after the time frame given, Notice of Dishonor was presented and held for collection also, and that notice was served by this office to advise you that you had dishonored a bill of exchange. This FINAL NOTICE, Notice of Protest For Non Acceptance, sought by the party presenting the bill of exchange, is to advise you again that this office is holding for collection a bill of exchange presented for acceptance, and that acceptance has been refused.

Per instruction of the party presenting said bill of exchange, you now have another fifteen (15) days to accept the bill of exchange and all original notices related, and they can be accepted in this office, either in person, or by certified mail, by registering a notarized response in this office, per the presenting party, in the fashion stated within the first notice given. The party presenting the bill of exchange has requested that this Notary Public fullfill their duty under New York Executive Law Section 138, to protest for non acceptance of the bills of exchange currently being held for collection under the same section. Protest service requested by signature of party below on this _______ day of ________________ in the year of _____________

(Please note that the Notary Public is simply holding these bills of exchange, attested to under oath by the presenting part, for collection, and protest relates only to the non acceptance of them, not the matters involved.)

Sincerely,

Signature

Witness

Notary . Administrative Default Judgement of Permanent Estoppel by Acquiescence

After this if there is no response you win by default, all points not refuted in the Notice of Understanding and intent constitute a shaerd understanding by acquiescence. As a public officer constituted by law to assist the public in non contentious matters, the Notary Public, being that POWERS AND DUTIES EXECUTIVE LAW Section 138 ranks the Notary above and before justice of the supreme court, a judge, clerk, deputy clerk, or special deputy clerk of a court, an official examiner of title, or the mayor or recorder of a city, a justice of the peace, surrogate, special surrogate, special county judge, or commissioner of deeds, who is a stockholder, director, officer or employee of a corporation. A NOTARY PUBLIC MAY PERFORM ANY DUTY ANY OF THESE OTHER PUBLIC OFFICERS CAN PERFROM IN ADMINISTRATIVE CAPACITY, PROVIDED THE MATTER IS NON CONTENTIOUS, OR WITHOUT DISPUTE AS A DEFAULT MATTER IS. A justice of the Peace can grant the judgement as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment