Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dear Public Servant:


Dear Public Servant:

I have a few questions. Please respond as soon as possible.

If I understand the Declaration of Independence, I have the right to life, and therefore the right to do any harmless activity in support of that life. As part of that activity, I labor and trade the fruits of my labor.


I also understand that governments were instituted to secure rights. Therefore, no American government has a delegated power to infringe upon those rights it was instituted to secure. As long as one does not infringe upon the rights of another, the government has no cause to infringe upon his rights and liberties. I also understand that no government can tax a secured right, for such a power would negate the right.

Can you please tell me how and when my right to life and support my life by my labor became a revenue taxable activity, subject to an excise tax (income tax)?

Furthermore, the various government agencies keep referring to dollars. As you should know, dollar bills are not dollars. Dollars ceased circulating in 1933, when FDR confiscated lawful money from circulation. And since 1933, Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in lawful money, and have no par value. Is the government deliberately perpetrating a fraud by misrepresenting the current monies?

How and when did Congress get the power to claim all labor and property of Americans as collateral on the public debt and underwrite their worthless notes?

The public debt, in excess of 16 trillion dollars, computes to over 800 billion ounces of gold, stamped into coin (pursuant to the Coinage Act of 1792, et seq). Since Congress only has power to coin money (stamp bullion) and borrow money, I am curious as to what Congress borrowed to rack up owing 800 billion ounces. World wide supply (est) of gold bullion is only 5.6 billion ounces - a shortfall of 794 billion ounces. Isn’t that evidence of fraud?

I realize that the public debt is therefore unpayable, and due to usury, an impossible contract. Compound interest requires an infinite money token supply, which means that it should never have been legal to enter into in the first place.

Is it the practice of public servants to engage in fraud, make impossible contracts, and trick the people into servitude?

Thank you for your time,

I. Rate American

No comments:

Post a Comment