Friday, October 25, 2013

Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over?




Cop: Do you know why I have pulled you over?
Me: Hello Officer, how can I help you with your Emergency?
Cop: There is no emergency.
Me: May I have your business card Officer?
Cop: NO!
Me: Then why were you just using your Emergency lights? You do understand that it is a class three felony to use Emergency lights for non emergency purposes, especially when done in the interests of putting me in a state of duress and forcing me to contract with you and a court of equity. You DO understand that I now have Corpus delecti against you to file charges in a federal court do you not?
Cop: What?
Me: I am now activating my fee schedule. The cost of attempted fraud by a public servant is a minimum statutory fine of $250,000 dollars, and an additional $250,000 for every additional count. Do YOU understand?
Cop: YOU HAVE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
Me: No I don't. I'm not compelled to answer ANY of your questions. What's more, you have failed to properly identify yourself and provide me with your business card. I will assume you are acting privately and not under your full commercial capacity under your oath with your bond attached since you are out of uniform, so I will be suing you personally. Do you own a house? Do you have a nice Bass Boat?
Cop: THE LAW SAYS...
Me: I am not 'DRIVING' a 'MOTOR VEHICLE.' This is my PRIVATE automobile I am using to travel in today. I am not engaged in any form of commerce, and I do not consent to this stop.
"Motor Vehicle: 18 USC Part 1 Chapter 2 section 31 definitions:
"(6) Motor vehicle. - The term "motor vehicle" means every description of carriage or other contrivance
propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for 'COMMERCIAL PURPOSES' on the highways…" 10) The term "used for
commercial purposes" means the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any
business, or other undertaking intended for profit."
Am I free to go?
Cop: No. SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION OR I WILL ARREST YOU!
Me: That is Extortion. I have the right to travel on the public highways unmolested by police. You are attempting to get me to contract with you. Count #2 against you and more Corpus Delecti for my case against you. Your up to a sweet 1/2 million dollars now. Would you like to go double down and bet on me not suing you in federal court? Would you like to shout out some more threats at me?
Cop: I'm going to put you under arrest.
Me: You don't read much do you? Ever read a law dictionary such as Blacks Law? Your not allowing me to leave by my own free will already constitutes an arrest. An unlawful arrest I might add since you have no articulate cause for further detaining me, and by further threatening to put me into custody and detain me, your figure just hit $750,000 dollars. Let me ask you again, do you want to continue and try for a cool million?




 The above is just for fun. How well you know what to say and what not to say, makes all the difference. It's not enough to just memorize someones script on how to talk to a cop on the side of the road. You must articulate and deny any false accusations on the spot. You can't allow their presumptions to go unchallenged because a unchallenged presumption stands as law in court. You must know your rights and be ready to stand on them. Practicing these scenario's is good for developing your skills on what to say to them when they try picking on you.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent read. Definitely takes a lot of practice to do it successfully. http://www.facebook.com/oregoncopblockers Oregon Cop Block Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments Oregoncopblockers. Feel free to share any of the information on this blog on your site.

    ReplyDelete