Monday, September 16, 2013

Making Your Own Official ID


Please forgive my primitive attempt at making this example ID. The editing software I have at my disposal consists of what Photobucket provides for free, and a meme generator.

I see no reason to either include or exclude hair, eye color, or height and weight to the card. It is imperative that you have a Notary Public stamp this document with their official seal so as the state authority recognizes it as actual ID. If you do not currently have State ID, all you need to do is bring two people with their ID's with you to state for the record under oath as to your identity. 

To make this I had to draw over the background wording. I think a background wording is a good feature. Maybe the word SOVEREIGN over and over again. I would also include a boarder consisting of something like this: 
PROVIDING THIS CARD ON REQUEST IS NOT AN AGREEMENT TO CONTRACT. THIS CARD PROVIDES NO SURETY BY THE BEARER.

In any case, with a Notary Public stamp stating that all the information is true and correct, it must then be accepted as lawful ID by ANYONE requiring you to show ID. Banks, cops, courts, Notary Public's, The guy at the liqueur store, etc.  I was having an issue getting my stuff notarized not having a State ID. I asked the Notary if there was a way for me to do business without having to drag two people with me every time I had to get something notarized. He had no idea, so this is the solution to my problem. Especially only having a motorcycle to get around on, it's impossible for me to carry more than one person at a time down to the notary's office.

You could, and I would recommend adding some statute to the back side along with some lawful notes such as: 1) The bearer of this card is not for hire to conduct commerce on State highways or roads. Then give the statute and act that defines that rule in legal terms so the officer can 'understand' YOU!
Some sample rulings you may want to include here in the States. 

If anyone would like to add the statutes in the comments section it would be greatly appreciated. I may go look them up later today, but at the moment, I'm out of time for this post. It took a long time to edit Winston's ID. I would also probably change the word Signature to the word Autograph since a signature is a debt instrument.

One last note. 
DO NOT ADD A ZIP CODE TO YOUR ID! 
Check out this video to help explain why.


4 comments:

  1. I had trouble posting using my user name.

    This is something that I am in the process of creating. Mine is going to be in the form of a passport. The document will probably lose its format when I paste it here, but it is on one page, which I have divided into quarters.

    AFFIDAVIT AND CAVEAT ATTESTING
    TO THE NATURAL IDENTITY
    IN FACT OF NAME:

    My Photo Notice and Caveat:

    I, John Doe, am who I say I am and specifically object to, and thereby take exception to any and all presumptive process that alleges otherwise. Any process, CIVIL OR CRIMINAL that alleges my natural person to identify with any form or alteration of my given name Del V Sharp for the express purpose to acquire or gain personal jurisdiction by artifice and/or constructive fraud, is summarily challenged forthwith and thereby notes the burden of proof lies with the party or parties seeking to compel subrogation or traverse to any and all jurisdictions by the State of Colorado, and/or, any United States agent/officer, and by their nature, such civil or criminal process under copyright law are limited to the procedural due process of actual controversies of fictitious parties. Absent full and complete disclosure of the explicit purpose to acquire personal jurisdiction of the Master/authorized representative i.e., John Doe, in lieu of the named or fictitious/represented party in fact, fraud will be presumed and dealt with accordingly.



    MAXIMUMS OF LAW ON PERSONS
    Designatio unius est exclusio alterius, et expressum facit cessare tacitum. The appointment or designation of one is the exclusion of another; and that expressed makes that which is implied to cease. Coke, Litt. 210. Cf. Affirmatio unius exclusio est alterius;Alteration; Designation; Enumeratio unius est exclusio alterius; Expressio unius personæ est exclusio alterius; Expressum facit cessare tacitum; Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus;Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius; Misnomer; Patent ambiguity; Spoliation; Variance; Burgin v. Forbes, 293 Ky. 456, 169 S.W.2d, 321, 325 (The certain designation of one person is an absolute exclusion of all others.);
    Expressio unius personæ est exclusio alterius. The mention of one person is the exclusion of another.
    SED VIDE:
    Ex multitudine signorum, colligitur identitas vera. From a great number of signs or marks, true identity is gathered or made up.
    Identitas vera colligitur ex multitudine signorum. True identity is collected from a multitude of signs.
    Præsentia corporis tollit errorem nominis, et veritas nominis tollit errorem demonstrationis. The presence of the body cures the error in the name; the truth of the name cures an error in the description. Bacon’s Max. Reg. 25.


    VERIFICATION
    State of Colorado)
    ) ss.
    County of Grand )
    I, John Doe, by statutory definition, being a Natural Person, a Coloradoan, domiciled on the land in Colorado, and duly sworn, do hereby verify that the factual statements set forth above are true and accurate, based upon my knowledge, information and belief and legal citation.
    By: ___________________________________________________________
    Notary Public for (State):
    My commission expires: __________________________


    Notice to the Agent is notice to the Principal Notice to the Principal is Notice to the Agent

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first attempt to post disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not letting me comment even today. Some glitch in the system. Thanks for the comment and good luck. This is my 4th attempt to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also add..w/o the United States...Rick

    ReplyDelete